Would you like to help SBAK by donating your time and/or expertise? If so, please read the list below and see what event, program, or service best fits you. If you are interested in volunteering please contact us at 502-637-7363 or www.sbak.org.
- Program mailings (Louisville and Lexington)
- Make hospital visits when someone is sick or has surgery
- Fundraising events (SBAK Golf Scramble, Walk-N-Roll, Adopt-A-Ghost, etc. )
- Social Gatherings/Playgroups (Lexington)
- Gather NEW items for the Newborn Outreach Program (clothes, baby wipes, socks, shampoo, soap, blankets, etc.)
“The best part about volunteering for Spina Bifida is knowing that my contributions can put a smile on the face of a special needs child.”