There are many reasons to volunteer! Do you want to help others and make a difference in the world? Do you have extra time on your hands and want to feel needed and involved? Do you want to contribute to a cause you care about? Do you want to use your skills productively, or develop new skills? Do you want to meet new people, expand your horizons, or just get out of the house? Does your school or club require service hours? Do you want to strengthen your resume?
The Spina Bifida Association of Kentucky is always looking for volunteers! We offer virtual and in-person volunteer opportunities. We welcome school groups and office teams.
If you are interested in volunteering or have a skill you'd like to share with us, please contact us
by phone at 502-637-7363 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See the list below for a few of our ongoing volunteer opportunities.
- Preparing goodie bags for the monthly Spina Bifida Clinic.
- Preparation, setup, takedown, and support during Social Gatherings and Holiday Parties
- Fundraising events like the SBAK Golf Scramble, Walk-N-Roll, Bourbon & Barbeque Bash, and MORE!
- Do you have a knack for organization? Help us keep our medical supplies and donations sorted and organized.
- Do you have a talent for photography? SBAK is always in need of someone dedicated to capturing great photos of all programs & events.
- Are you a gift wrapping ninja? We host multiple holiday parties across the state and every kiddo gets a gift from Santa. That's A LOT of wrapping!