The Spina Bifida Association has many ways for you to stay connected with the SB community, find resources, ask questions, etc. Check it out!
- “Like” us on Facebook! We put all of our events on there and any quick opportunities, like free tickets to the circus or the zoo. Search for Spina Bifida Association of Kentucky or click here.
- Join our new SBAK Facebook Group! This group allows SB families in Kentucky and Southern Indiana to meet and chat. Learn from others about local resources, find families near you, ask for advice, and share photos! Search for SBAK on FaceBook or click here.
- Make sure we have your email address, because we sometimes send fun opportunities for things that can’t wait until the next newsletter. If you haven’t received an email from us lately, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to update your address.
- Feel free to give us a call anytime you have an issue relating to Spina Bifida or resources. We can help! The number for our main office in Louisville is (502) 637-7363, and you can reach our Lexington office at (859) 268-5798.
- Come to the next program. Maybe you’ve been meaning to for awhile, so just do it. We now have programs in six areas in Kentucky. You’ll love it.