SBAK strives to provide programs and social events to meet the diverse needs of adults living with Spina Bifida in Kentucky and Southern Indiana. Some events and programs offered include:
- Transitioning classes
- Wine and Paint Night
- Freezer Meal Workshop
- Ghost Bowl/Halloween Party
- Holiday Party
We also offer volunteer opportunities which include:
- Program mailings (Louisville and Lexington)
- Make hospital visits when someone is sick or has surgery
- Fundraising events (SBAK Golf Scramble, Walk-N-Roll, Adopt-A-Ghost, etc. )
- Social Gatherings/Playgroups (Lexington and Louisville)
Check out our Events Calendar for upcoming programs in your area.
Please let us know what types of programs you’d like to see in your area or if you are interested in volunteering by contacting Erin at (859) 268-5798 or email@example.com.